Menu Call


At OMalleyscanlon Insurance Brokers Ltd we can cater for:

  1. Road Risk Insurance
  2. Motor Trade Internal Insurance
  3. Property Insurance

Covers available are typically as per a Motor Insurance policy:

  1. Third Party Only
  2. Third Party Fire and Theft
  3. Comprehensive

Motor Trade Internal risk Insurance
This is a premises public liability policy and can be extended to include defective workmanship and products cover.

Property Insurance
This provides material damage cover to property including buildings, fixtures and fittings owned or leased by a motor trader where cover is required.

Contact us about a Motor Policy
Required Fields*
O' Malley Scanlon Insurance Brokers Ltd
is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland